Thursday, February 2, 2012

Throwing it All to the Wind

I had a poll down over there. ---->

It asked my anticipating audience (OK. The handful of you that know this exists) what exactly I should do next on my do-gooder journey. Considering I'm open to nearly any and all possibilities, there seems to be no harm in enlisting the opinions of those who...care to have opinions.

The options were: go with my brother & father to the Philippines or bike down to volunteer in the Redwoods. And the winner is: (drumroll) BIKE DOWN TO THE REDWOODS! 

Granted, there were only three votes, and one of them was myself... I will hold true to the "will of my readers" and move forward with the plan to bike to the Redwoods! 






















I have more questions for you. Over there ----> 

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment